|Local Area Attractions|
Off-Property Area Attractions
There is a world of friendly attractions available in downtown Savannah:
- Savannah Children’s Museum: Features over a dozen outdoor children-friendly exhibits and activities
- Outland Island Wildlife Center: See over 150 animals, from wolves to screech owls
- Dolphin Tour: Enjoy the excitement of being alongside the Atlantic bottlenose dolphins as they swim and play
- Historic Trolley Tours: Savannah is known for its well preserved historical sites – and there’s no better way to see it all than on a trolley tour. With so much to see in the city, there are plenty of tours to choose from that the whole family will enjoy
- Southeast Helicopter: Take time to explore the Coastal Empire on a relaxing escape or a fun – filled journey
- Jepson Center for the Arts: Features over 7,500 square feet of gallery space for major traveling exhibitions of contemporary art and installations from the permanent collection
The Westin Savannah Harbor features three distinct and exciting dining and beverage outlets available to hotel guests featuring the best Low Country or contemporary cuisine. For reservations to any of the resort restaurants call 912.201.2085.
The Historic District and downtown Savannah offers everything from boutiques to brand names. Take time to explore River Street, City Market, Whitaker and Broughton Streets. Be sure to check out local favorites the Byrd Cookie Company and the Savannah Bee Company!